Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning one Checkers Voucher to the value of R500.00 (five hundred rand).
Welcome to the “Vote and win” competition (the “Competition”) conducted by Eggbert Eggs (Pty) Ltd Registration Number: 1999/022909/07 (the “Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the Competition (“Rules”). These Rules (together with any official Competition communications) will govern and apply to the Competition. Please take a moment to review these Rules. By your participation, you agree that these Rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with regards to the Competition and between yourself and the competition-related agents and the Promoter. These Rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these Rules posted on the Competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The Competition is organized and conducted by the Promoter.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this Competition.
- This Competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa over the age of 18 years.
- The Competition runs from 17 March 2021 to 12H00 PM on 31 March 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the Competition, participants need to vote on a packaging choice on Eggbert Eggs’ official Facebook page or comment on the Facebook post.
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- The prize will consist of one R500 Checkers voucher.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalist, the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Eggbert Eggs Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EggbertEggsZA) within 7 calendar days of the prize being drawn.
- Prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this Competition. The prize winner grants permission for the use of his/her names and photograph in any advertising and promotional material for this Competition.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its employees, affiliates, advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents, dealers, and/or any other stakeholders from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- All participants unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the Competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this Competition.
- Participants in the Competition understand and agree that in order to offer the Competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This Competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the Promoter’s discretion.